Mining Senior Exploration Geologist
Junior Explorer looking for a Senior Exploration Geologist to assist with their significant exploration programs planned for 2023. In this role, you will be a part of the growth of the organisation and be able to provide your input in the future direction of the company.
Key work scope:
- Execute field programs. Drilling, sampling etc.
- Ensure safe work practices are always adhered to.
- Strong communication skills and proven experience collaborating with team members.
- Input into short/ long term strategic planning.
- Assist with evaluating targets – design, implementation, and analysis of exploration programs.
- Enjoy flexibility between working in an office and on project sites.
- Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders and traditional first landowners.
- Tertiary qualification in Geology.
- 5 – 7 years of experience in Archean Gold, LCT Pegmatites and VMS style base metals.
- Experienced in either QGIS or Micromine
- WA manual drivers licence – Manual
- Australian Work Rights.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career and really make an impact, then this could be the role for you. Be a part of a small team of likeminded professionals passionate about Geology.
Interested in learning more?
Please give me a call on (0480 042 513) and I would love to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Senior Recruitment Consultant – Zenith Search
0480 042 513