Corporate Support Senior HR Advisor
- Work for a leading Mineral Resources Company
- Exciting Perth based position working alongside a dynamic HR Manager
- $110k-$130k + super – a true generalist with lots of variety
Join a hugely successful ASX mineral resources company who are growing from strength to strength. They are a team of forward-thinking, dynamic, action-oriented problem solvers, with a reputation for delivering innovative solutions in the mining sector. They offer a wonderful team orientated team culture on site and treat their employees really well.
The Exciting Opportunity:
This newly created position for a HR Advisor or Senior HR Advisor has a lot of responsibility and variety as you will be a true generalist whilst you will be supporting their site operations team with all HR related matters.
This position is very ‘hands on and transactional’ and would suit someone who is looking for variety and a real ‘meaty’ role where you are very involved with the site team and can make a big impact. You will be responsible for all HR generalist aspects of the business including Training, Minimal ER, all generalist HR activity, Award Interpretation, Employee Relations, Inductions & Onboarding and Recruitment.
- Providing support and guidance relating to ER matters
- Award interpretation and supporting managers
- Monitor internal and external People and Culture queries
- Assist with onsite recruitment including screening and interview process
- Liaise with site and Managers to ensure Training matrix is updated and following training procedures and requirements
- Providing HR Generalist advice and support to the business whilst working alongside a dynamic People & Culture Manager
- Maintain employee records, contract requirements & documentation/correspondence.
- Processing of all People and Culture training records, including data for reports, new starters and off boarding
- Site planning and prioritisation – Plan weekly, monthly and quarterly activities
- Proactively provide clear and concise communication with all staff regarding HR enquiries and matters as required
- Assisting with employee relations matters which arise and liaising with the HR Manager based in Perth for support
- Coordinate the facilitation of site training sessions
- Inductions & Onboarding
- Assist in the management of HRIS database, ensuring current and accurate information management and sure they are maintained.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in a Human Resource Generalist position
- Sound knowledge of current employment and workplace
- Happy to travel to site once a month for 1-2 days
- Strong key stakeholder engagement – building relationships with Project Manager and Site Team
What you can expect:
- Highly competitive remuneration $110k-$130k + super
- Work for a stable and progressive mineral resources organisation
- Be part of a growing expanding business – job security and stability
- No 2 days are the same – varied and interesting work
We are shortlisting candidates over the next 48 hours so please send your cv to Tanzela Azam – Senior Associate Director immediately as this is an urgent requirement – please click ‘apply now’. Please note that only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Apply Now
Suite 6, Level 3, 1 Hood Street West
Subiaco WA 6008
- 08 9480 0479