Human Resources and Personnel Senior HR Advisor – West Perth
- Work for one of WA’s largest vertically integrated meat processing & distribution business
- Senior HR Advisor – $90k-$100k + super
- No 2 days are the same as you will be the lead HR generalist
Work for one of WA’s largest vertically integrated meat processing & distribution businesses with 80+ staff based in their Head Office in West Perth. They have an additional satellite office in the Regional WA. This is a very dynamic environment due to new business acquisition and growth, so it’s a great time to join the business and be part of their expansion.
The Exciting Newly Created Position:
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior HR Advisor to support and coach leaders across and the business to build a high-performance culture. You will become a trusted advisor to the business with the ability to liaise and collaborate with stakeholders and people at all levels and deliver high quality, people advice in all areas of HR, including award interpretation, employee relations, recruitment and assisting with payroll.
You will be part of the broader Enabling Team/Shared Service Area that supports the business to achieve their people and customer objectives and will need to draw on your broad understanding of business operations and outcomes to be successful.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Actively collaborate with all other areas of the business to implement and deliver HR solutions
- Excellent influencing and relationship building skills
- Employee Relations – dealing with performance management, investigations, disciplinary, dismissal/terminations, safety breaches, absenteeism
- Recruitment – responsible for all recruitment for the organisation – liaising with labour hire companies and resolving any issues which arise
- Experienced in interpreting Awards and helping to ensuring the organisation meets its industrial and regulatory compliance obligations
- Able to provide advice to less experienced members within the team
- Demonstrated understanding and experience in interpreting and assisting leaders in applying sound people principles, processes and procedures, with a strong customer focus
- Positively promote the company ethos culture and core purpose and assist leaders to do so with their teams
- An awesome work ethic, energy, attention to detail, self-motivation and excellent teamwork
- A relevant tertiary qualification such as Human Resource Management, Industrial Relations, or Organisational Psychology desirable
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in People / HR Advisor position
- Demonstrated ability to interpret Awards
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Current Western Australian Drivers Licence & own vehicle – WA Drivers Licence
This is an urgent requirement so please send your cv immediately by clicking ‘apply now’. We are shortlisting and interviewing candidates immediately so please do not delay. Please be advised that only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your time, Tanzela Azam – Associate Director