Construction Senior HSE Advisor
- NPI Project
- 2:1 roster + 30% uplift
- $50mil project
Our client is a successful engineering and construction contractor with a healthy record for winning complex and challenging multimillion-dollar packages in SMP projects throughout Western Australia within the mining, oil and gas and construction sectors.
We are currently searching for an experienced SENIOR HSE ADVISOR to join the team on a permanent basis on a 2:1 Roster + 30% uplift. As a Senior HSE Advisor, you will report directly HSE Manager and will demonstrate proven SMP experience in high-risk construction works.
- Update, implement and drive safety procedures, policies, systems, and processes.
- Develop CRAWs, SWMS, and other safety documents.
- Create and implement HSE initiatives.
- Participate and run safety and incident investigations.
- Injury management and return to work.
- Stay up to date with legislative changes and ensure the company remains compliant.
- Conduct audits, site inspections and walkthroughs.
- Run and give updates at pre-starts and toolbox talks.
- Liaise with stakeholders, clients, and contractors.
- Relevant qualifications in HSE.
- Cert IV Training and Assessment
- A pro-active, can-do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Previous experience in high-risk construction work.
- Positive references from previous employers, demonstrating a stable employment history.
An attractive salary is on offer for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the most respected names in the industry!!!
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call David on 0480042512
Recruitment Consultant – Safety
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now