Construction Senior HSE Advisor
- MAIN ROADS AND RAIL PROJECT
- $200Mil + PROJECT
This is an exciting opportunity to join a tier-1 contractor on a large and complex main roads project. We are currently searching for an experienced SENIOR HSE ADVISOR to join the team on a full-time basis. As the SENIOR HSE Advisor, you will report directly to the HSE Manager and will demonstrate proven experience in Main Roads or rail projects.
- Update, implement and drive safety procedures, policies, systems, and processes.
- Oversee HSE Advisors.
- Participate in and run safety and incident investigations.
- Stay up to date with legislative changes and ensure the company remains compliant.
- Conduct audits, site inspections and walkthroughs.
- Run and give updates at pre-starts and toolbox talks.
- Liaise with stakeholders, clients, and contractors onsite.
- Relevant qualifications in HSE
- A pro-active, can-do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Positive references from previous employers, demonstrating a stable employment history.
- PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IN MAIN ROADS OR RAIL PROJECTS
An attractive salary is on offer for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the most respected names in the industry!!!
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to email@example.com
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable moving forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call David on 0480042512
Recruitment Consultant – Safety
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now
Suite 6, Level 3, 1 Hood Street West
Subiaco WA 6008
- 08 9480 0479