Mining Senior Mine Surveyor
The opportunity – Senior Underground Mine Surveyor
As a Senior Mine Surveyor you are involved in ensuring that production and development targets are achieved through accurate survey. This makes you critical to the design, planning and safety of mining activities which need to be accurately represented on mine plans.
With your passion for problem solving you will be joining a dynamic WA based operation who require an experienced Senior Mine Surveyor to help drive operational and project success on their site.
The role will be FIFO on an 8:6 or 2:2 roster from Perth with on a competitive salary package of $180k base + bonuses + super + health insurance.
You will form part of tight knit team that values a high attention to detail where you will need to do the following day-to-day:
- Providing and maintaining comprehensive survey control across the site and facilitating mine operations and development.
- Capturing and compiling data in accordance with the required standards and facilitation of Mine Plans.
- Completing End of Month Surveys
- Maintaining the site survey equipment in good working order and regularly updating software and firmware;
Is this for you?
To be successful in the role you should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Experience working in underground surveying.
- Experience in underground mine surveying applications & equipment – proficient Deswik experience.
- Grade 1 desirable.
If this role sounds like the perfect fit for you click apply now to send a copy of your CV.
On the other hand, if you are unsure if this role is the right fit for you get in touch with David on 0480 042 512 to have a confidential discussion around your career.
Recruitment Consultant – Mining
All applications will be treated strict confidence