Mining Senior Planner
- Permanent Position (contract also considered)
- Perth Based Senior Planner w/ adhock site day visits
- Long term Shutdown & Maintenance Scope
About the position:
Zenith is currently seeking to recruit a Senior Planner with experience with P6 and SAP. This will be a Permanent Perth base opportunity (Monday – Friday) with adhock site day visits. Working closely with the Project Manager to formulate a standardised schedule scope for a long term maintenance project in the North West of Western Australia.
In a nutshell, you will be responsible to efficiently manage the scheduling and prioritising of execution of the scope. Coordinate work activities, including assigning tasks, tracking progress, and updating work orders and progress reporting.
Ideally, we’re searching for the following:
- Ability to speak up after Identifying new opportunities for process improvement.
- Develop and submit work plans and notifications.
- Monitor spare parts inventory and maintain adequate levels of critical spares.
- Maintain accurate records of maintenance activities, including work orders, equipment history, and maintenance reports.
- Experience with management of external contractors and vendors.
- Planning experience levels greater than intermediate with P6 (developing histograms, S-curves, earned value, and critical path)
The extra nice to haves:
- 5 years’ of Planning on Construction or Maintenance scopes within the resource sector.
- Trade Cert or Engineering qualification – Highly desirable
- Master Data Specialist experience – Highly desired
- Knowledge of Material Handling and Marine Assets – will be highly regarded.
- Support the procurement function when required – SAP experience is highly regarded.
- Experience with CMMS / ERPs including P6, SAP, Oracle, JDE, or MS Projects
- Skilled in developing histograms, S-curves, earned value, and critical path
- Knowledge of project controls fundamentals and principles
- Analytical mind and commercial acumen (understand cost & schedule)
Shortlisting has already commenced, click apply now or call Mark for a confidential conversation.
All applications will be treated strict confidenceApply Now