Mining Senior Process Engineer
Exciting Opportunity to join an ASX Listed Owner Operator as they ramp up into production. You will have the opportunity to solve problems and re-shape the sustainability as theu grow into a global exporter.
- One of WA’s pioneering project in the fertilizer industry
- Premium Product in a Sustainable Production Facility.
- Excellent growth opportunity to take part as they grow into a global exporter.
About the role
An opportunity to join one of the most sustainable projects in Western Australia to date, as the Senior Process Engineer you will drive safety, production, and continous improvement of the plant.
You will enjoy the autonomy to build your team as they ramp up to production, allowing you to mentor, guide, and bring your personal stamp in a small team.
You will have the desire to be ambitious and break the staus quo as you grow with the team.
Reporting to the Process Superintendent, you will be responsible for:
- Mentoring and providing technical leadership in process, operations, and plant procedures.
- Inter-departmental liaison to continously drive operational support abnd optimising plant performance.
- Actively working in establishing and maintaining a safe working environment.
- Assisting and leading projects to continously develop the plant.
- Driving the process engineering team to continously hit production KPI’s.
- Assisting the Superintendent in the technical oversight of both the on-site and off-site plant.
- Short-term planning including brine sourcing, pumping, pond operation harvesting, and plant feed control.
Is this for you?
- Bachelor of Engineering (Chemical Engineering or Metallurgical Engineering preferred)
- Experience in working in the Fertiliser Industry advantageous.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Process Engineer/Metallurgist Communication and leadership skills combined with the ability to provide advanced technical solutions and problem solve are essential to the role.
If you are interested with this opportunity, please submit an application through the “Apply” butoon.
Zenith Mining Team are recruitment experts within Geology, Mining, and Production. You can get in touch with John to discuss your next career move through 0480 042 524 or email email@example.comApply Now