Building and Construction Senior Project Engineer
- Electrical / Mechanical / HVAC / Hydraulic
- Project Offering Significant Technical Challenges
- Play a part in one of Perth’s Next Big Mega Projects!
Our client is a diversified national contractor who are leading the industry, building its client base through outperforming its competitors and offering fresh, effective solutions. With a strong brand name and reputation stretching back over 30 years they have the experience and knowledge coupled with established systems to effectively deliver complex and challenging projects for its clients.
This is a great opportunity to get back to Perth and secure a long-term permanent opportunity working as a Mechanical / HVAC Engineer on a landmark Perth-based project. Ensuring that installation and commissioning activities are executed in accordance with the scheduling requirements.
As the Senior Project Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of installation plans, aligned with the Master Schedule of Works
- Ensuring works are completed within the intended timeframe and within budget
- Ensuring onsite installation complies with all specified requirements
- Liaising and conveying instructions to various contractors.
- Assess actual installation progress against forecast installation programme
- Ensuring that works are not disrupted by other parties by maintaining open communication and advising the Project Manager of any potential delays or disruptions
A competitive package is on offer based on experience, as well as the opportunity to work in a dedicated team environment through till 2024. This diverse project offers significant technical challenges.
- Relevant Tertiary or Trade Qualifications and supplementary licences/certifications
- 5+ years’ post-graduate experience in the Building Services / HVACR industry
- Strong stakeholder management, detailed reporting, and impeccable commercial and contractual knowledge are imperative for success on this project.
- Ability to take projects from conception through to successful completion.
- Highly proficient with cost control, managing budgets, and commercial and contractual obligations.
On offer is an extremely competitive salary plus other additional fringe benefits. Full support from embedded and external consultants will be offered as you transition into this employer who are genuinely focused and invested in their employees.
Shortlisting has already commenced, click apply now or please email your resume.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.Apply Now