Engineering Senior Project Engineer
- $40 MILLION PACKAGE
- MAIN ROADS PROJECT
- FIFO 2:1 ROSTER +35% UPLIFT – PROJECT LONGEVITY
Our client is a successful specialist infrastructure, construction and services contractor with a healthy record for winning complex and challenging multimillion-dollar packages on Main Roads and Bulk Earthworks infrastructure throughout Western Australia within the mining sector.
We are currently searching for an experienced Senior Project Engineer to join the team on a permanent basis on an 2:1 Roster. As a Senior Project Engineer you will report directly to the Project Manager and take on additional management responsibilities. You will demonstrate proven civil experience across a range of projects specifically BULK EARHTWORKS and MAIN RAODS.
- Tertiary Civil or Mechanical Engineering qualifications
- 5+ exposure to civil construction OR infrastructure projects in Australia
- End to end experience highly desirable
- A pro-active, can-do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Positive references from previous employers, demonstrating a stable employment history.
- MAIN ROADS OR BULK EARTHWORKS EXPERIENCE highly desirable!!
An attractive salary is on offer for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the most respected names in the industry!!!
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to Catherine@zenithsearch.com
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Catherine on 0455 567 323 / 0480 042 519
Manager – WA Civil
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now