Construction Senior Project Engineer
- 8:6 FIFO ROSTER
- CAREER PATHWAY TO PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- VARIOUS SIZES OF TSF PROJECTS – BULK EARTHWORKS
A civil contractor known for its diverse range of services for WA mining clients. A business involved in several indigenous partnerships and joint ventures. My client Is seeking a capable Senior Project Engineer to work as a back-to-back with the Project Manager operating on an 8:6 FIFO roster.
I am looking for someone with impressive tenure seeking a career-based role rather than project specific. You will be expected to have prior experience managing junior engineers offering knowledge and training to help develop your team. Bulk Earthworks experience is highly regarded for this position.
- Tertiary Civil or Structural Engineering qualifications.
- 6+ years’ exposure to civil construction OR infrastructure projects.
- Confident in Project Planning, costing, and schedules.
- Proficiency with QA processes, testing, and documentation.
- Experience in managing sub-contractors & liaising with the client.
- A pro-active, can-do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Positive references from previous employers, demonstrating a stable employment history.
- Bulk Earthworks experience is highly regarded.
An attractive salary plus an uplift is on offer for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the most respected names in the industry!
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to Ben@zenithsearch.com
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Ben on 08 9366 9608 / 0468 365 112
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now
Suite 6, Level 3, 1 Hood Street West
Subiaco WA 6008
- 08 9480 0479