Zenith Senior Project Engineer
- Engineer opportunities with real career growth
- Long-standing Queensland Contractor
- Metro and DIDO projects
About the Company
This long-standing Queensland contractor, who has been working on civil infrastructure projects is currently experiencing a period of sustained growth. The type of projects they work on includes DTMR, bulk earthworks, NPI, mining infrastructure and general civils. With such a diverse portfolio, searching for a Project and Senior Project Engineer with QLD experience from a general civil background to join the business.
The successful candidate will probably have 2 to 5 years of engineering experience with an established civil contractor, and a proven track record of civil infrastructure projects such as road and rail.
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering or similar
- 2 – 5 years’ local experience in an engineering role working with an Australian civil contractor.
- Ability to manage the client, internal stake holders, sub-contractors and own staff.
- Responsible for Project Planning, costing and schedules
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills
- Communication and professionalism with strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Willingness to travel across Victoria as necessary (costs covered by client)
All communication and your resume will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with strict confidence.