Zenith Senior Project Engineer
- BULK EARTHWORKS/CONCRETE
- FIFO 2:1 ROSTER + 25% UPLIFT
- PROJECT VALUE: $250MIL
Our client is a successful specialist infrastructure, construction, and services contractor with a healthy record for winning complex and challenging multimillion-dollar packages on earthworks infrastructure and concrete construction packages throughout Western Australia within the mining sector.
We are currently searching for an experienced SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER to join the team. You will be working on a BULK EARTHWORK/CONCRETE package. As an experienced Engineer, you will report directly to the Project Manager, and you will demonstrate proven civil experience across a range of projects.
- Tertiary Civil Engineering qualifications
- 5+ years exposure to civil construction projects in Australia
- Knowledge and experience with concrete & bulk earthworks required.
- A pro-active, can-do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Positive references from previous employers, demonstrating a stable employment history.
- Previous exposure delivering projects of this value.
- IN-SITU CONCRETE EXPERIENCE IS ESSENTIAL
An attractive salary is on offer for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with WA’s number one business for employee retention.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All communications and your resume are treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role, and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Reid on 0483 958 605
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Web: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now