Zenith Senior Project Engineer
- Dive into Stability, Unleash Potential for Continuous Growth!
- Attractive package circa $175k – $200k + super + vehicle
- Opportunity to move into a Project Management position
We are currently representing a major civil contractor in QLD who require a Senior Quality Engineer to join their team. Our client is a premier building and civil construction company, providing expert engineering services for over 40 years. Operating in Western Australia, New South Wales, and Queensland, they are an Australian-owned and operated firm renowned for excellence in handling intricate, multi-disciplined projects.
With a large number of current projects – and more in the pipeline – now is the time to step into the team. With a proven reputation for career development and long-term security, this is the role that will help you achieve your career goals. In securing this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a proven project delivery team and Project Manager as you help and watch this project come to life and fruition.
- Collaborate with design teams to ensure that engineering plans and specifications meet project requirements and regulatory standards.
- Monitor and enforce contract specifications and requirements.
- Supervise and lead a team of engineers, technicians, and support staff.
- Delegate tasks, provide guidance, and ensure effective communication within the project team.
- Establish and implement quality control procedures to ensure that construction work meets specified standards and regulations.
- Conduct regular inspections and audits to verify compliance.
- Act as the primary point of contact between the project team and clients.
- Provide regular updates to clients on project progress, address concerns, and ensure overall client satisfaction.
- Monitor project budgets and expenditures, and take corrective action as needed to keep the project within financial parameters.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
- A collaborative and inclusive work environment.
We can offer good current market package and a real opportunity for career advancement. It is ideal if you are able to commence at short notice and have the right to work in Australia without visa assistance.
We currently have over 20 opportunities throughout Queensland ranging from Engineering, Supervisory, Commercial, HSE and Project Management so please contact Lewis Houghton for more details.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry in Queensland please call Lewis on 0483 919 676. All communication and correspondence is treated strictly confidential.Apply Now