Engineering Senior Project Engineer – 2IC
- 2 YEAR PROJECT!!
- DEWATERING PROJECT
- FIFO 8:6 ROSTER
Our client is a successful specialist infrastructure, construction and services contractor with a healthy record for winning complex and challenging multimillion-dollar packages on earthworks infrastructure and concrete construction packages throughout Western Australia within the mining sector.
We are currently searching for a motivated Senior Project Engineer to join the team as 2IC to the Project Manager on a permanent basis on an 8:6 Roster. As the 2IC you will become second in command to the Project Manager and establish your path to move into a Project Manager position. You will demonstrate proven civil experience across a range of projects including piping, minor civils and dewatering highly sought after.
This is a chance to establish your pathway to move into a Project Manager position!
- Tertiary Civil or Mechanical Engineering qualifications
- 8+ exposure to civil construction OR infrastructure projects in Australia
- Piping experience essential
- End to end experience highly desirable
- A pro-active, can-do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Positive references from previous employers, demonstrating a stable employment history.
- DEWATERING EXPERIENCE highly desirable!!
An attractive salary is on offer for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the most respected names in the industry!!!
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to Catherine@zenithsearch.com
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Catherine on 08 9366 9609 /0455 567 323.
Manager – WA Civil
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now