Construction Senior Project Engineer / Project Manager
A well-known Civil contractor, renowned for the quality of projects they deliver up north for major mining clients. This business is working to deliver some of Australia’s newest projects to help shape the country’s future.
My client has started the early works on site and is seeking to expand the team. I am looking for either a Senior Project Engineer with the capabilities and attributes to move into a Project Management role in the near future OR a current Project Manager with the skills and experience to deliver large Bulk Earthworks and Tailings packages.
My client does not look for project-based individuals, but rather people who are seeking a long-term future within a company to continue growing and being supported on their career path.
- Tertiary Civil or Structural Engineering qualifications.
- 6+ years’ exposure to civil construction OR infrastructure projects.
- Confident in Project Planning, costing and schedules.
- Proficiency with QA processes, testing and documentation.
- Experience in managing sub-contractors & liaising with the client.
- A pro-active, can do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Positive references from previous employers, demonstrating a stable employment history.
- BULK EARTHWORKS and TSF experience is highly considered.
An attractive salary AND Uplift is on offer for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the most respected names in the industry!
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to Ben@zenithsearch.com
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Ben on 0468 365 112
Team Lead – WA Construction
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now
Suite 6, Level 3, 1 Hood Street West
Subiaco WA 6008
- 08 9480 0479