Medical and Nursing Senior Registered Nurse or Clinical Nurse Manager – 39 Beds
- Up to $95k + super
- Work- Life Balance
- SOR location – Small Facility – Great Culture & Lovely People
- Monday to Friday only – 8.30am – 4.30pm
- Well organsied and fully accredited facility
Clinical Nurse Manager
Located SOR, our client is a very successful aged care provider who have a dedicated team which demonstrate care and compassion at all times, with the resident at the heart and soul of delivering a person-centred care model.
They provide Residential and TCP services and are currently offering a dynamic role for a highly experienced and skilled Registered Nurse or Clinical Nurse who is ready for the next step up the ladder or just simply looking for Work-Life balance.
This is a key clinical leadership role where the Clinical Nurse Manager works in collaboration to achieve best practice person centred clinical care, aligned with the Clinical Governance Framework and Aged Care Quality Standards.
Our ideal applicant is highly motivated, adaptable Registered Nurse and willing to be actively involved in ensuring the highest standards of care are consistently delivered across our sites. As a senior clinician, you will lead by example and inspire others to achieve the very best outcomes for residents.
This role will suit a professional who has a passion to make a positive impact on clinical care for our residential facilities. The successful applicant will be offered a permanent role, 76 hours per fortnight.
Key Responsibilities of this role:
- Ensure compliance with the new single set of Aged Care Quality Standards
- Identify clinical and care systems, process and performance gaps and provide support to develop corrective action plans
- Drive clinical and care system development, implementation and monitoring
- Provide clinical leadership, advice and support to nurses including telephone support out-of-hours
- Support the facilities in continuous improvement activities and compliance with legal requirements by undertaking analysis and reporting on care and clinical audits
- Analyse and monitor monthly statistics on resident incident/accidents, clinical indicators and clinical risks for each facility
- Assist in the writing, implementation and training of new procedures and process
- Assisting in the development and implementation of KPI monitoring tools
- Assist in the management of complaints and procedures
- Participate in HR process including on-site training, recruitment and performance management of clinical staff
- Provide clinical advice and support including hosting regular meetings with RN’s and the Clinical Managers
- Active contribution to clinical teams and contribute to internal clinical working groups/projects
The Skills, Knowledge and Experience required:
- Current registration with Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia via the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Demonstrated experience as a senior Registered Nurse for a minimum of 3 years
- Advanced clinical and problem-solving skills
- Leading and facilitating the management of clinical care
- Knowledge and understanding of the Aged Care regulatory environment including Accreditation
- Developed skills in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- $90k-$95k + super
- Work-life balance – Monday to Friday – 8.30am – 4.30pm
- Great team culture
- Fully accredited facility – no clinical issues
- Fantastic clinical team
- Feel valued and supported
- Great career move for an RN or CN looking for a Clinical Nurse Manager role
Please kindly get in touch with Tanzela Azam – Associate Director at Zenith Healthcare if you are interested or if you can recommend anyone by calling 0429465623. Thank you for your time.Apply Now