Healthcare Service Manager – Carlisle – 64 Beds
- Exciting opportunity for an Aged Care Facility Manager / Service Manager
- $120k-$135k + super + salary sacrifice + benefits
- 64 Beds – Very Good Nurse to Patient Ratio’s – National Aged Care Provider
Our client has an excellent reputation for delivering compassionate aged care services (for up to 64 beds) where residents receive the highest level of clinical care whilst feeling ‘at home and at peace’ in this beautiful facility.
Our client has great staff to patient ratio’s and have a steady team of clinical professionals and carers who have worked at this facility for a long time coupled with long standing residents, so delivering clinical excellence, best in class customer service and high standards of care is their number 1 priority at all times without exception.
The Exciting Opportunity:
An exciting leadership opportunity has become available for an experienced, talented and passionate Aged Care Service / Facility Manager. This is a great opportunity to join a very successful business which runs highly efficiently in all areas of operations and has a great clinical and non-clinical team. We would consider an experienced Clinical Nurse Manager who is ready for the next step up the ladder into a Facility Manager role.
On a day to day basis:
You will be responsible for ensuring that your team and facility are high performing and committed to deliver outstanding person centred care services. Additionally, you will manage the service delivery to meet resident’s needs and be familiar with the new AN-ACC Funding Model to achieve financial occupancy and revenue targets.
- Manage all financial outcomes in relation to the operation of the Facility and management of budgets
- Overall management of the cleaning, laundry, hospitality, facility services including clinical and administration teams
- Ensure all staff resources are allocated appropriately to achieve the required outcomes and services delivered in a timely manner
- Drive continuous improvement within the Facility to deliver high standard of quality care and services
- Oversee and manage compliance of training for existing staff and onboarding and training of new staff
- Ensure compliance and auditing is completed
- Manage the delivery of all health and safety requirements
- Ensure that Aged Care Standards are met and that the facility passes accreditation
- Ensure key client performance satisfaction levels are delivered at all times
- Oversee implementation and management of policies and standards which comply with the current legislation
- Internal and external stakeholder engagement
- Complaint resolution – dealing with families and investigating where required
- SIRS management
- Must be an AHPRA Registered Nurse with a Nursing Degree
- Must have Aged Care experience
- Would consider a CNM who is ready for progression
- Full Australian working rights and able to pass a national police clearance.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders to achieve the required service relationships outcomes.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong time management skills – ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Must be prepared to apply for a NDIS Clearance if successful
- Highly competitive salary – $125k-$135k + super + salary sacrifice
- Purchased leave
- Career progression and development opportunities
- Access to health and wellbeing programs
- A range of discounts across a diverse portfolio of financial, healthcare, travel and other services.
This is an urgent requirement so please send your cv immediately to Tanzela Azam – Senior Associate Director by clicking ‘apply now’.Apply Now