Construction Site Administrator
- EXTENSIVE PROJECT PIPELINE – 5 YEARS OF WORK!
- METRO BASED PROJECT
- OPPORTUNTIY TO GROW AND UPSKILL
I am currently recruiting for a massive international Civil Contractor who are currently working on one of the largest train station projects in the Perth METRO. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone to grow and upskill as a Site Administrator, and also provides stability knowing that the company has 5 years of guaranteed metro based projects in the pipeline.
The right candidate for this position will have at least 1 year of experience in a Site Administrator role, ideally within a Civil Contractor. They will show an eagerness to develop and learn, and won’t shy away from challenging situations.
- 1+ years’ exposure to civil construction OR infrastructure projects.
- Confident in data entry, timesheets, payroll, purchase orders and inventory records.
- A pro-active, can do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Positive references from previous employers, demonstrating a stable employment history.
- Civil Contractor experience highly regarded.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Matthew on 0480 042 516
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now
Suite 6, Level 3, 1 Hood Street West
Subiaco WA 6008
- 08 9480 0479