Building and Construction Site Engineer
- FIFO 2:1 ROSTER – 40% UPLIFT
- MARINE PACKAGE
- CAREER PROGRESSION
I am currently looking for a Site Engineer for a renowned WA Contractor, who are known throughout the industry for their work performed on marine projects. This opportunity is perfect for an Engineer who wants to upskill and grow in the civil space, whilst also getting involved with a variety of marine projects, and enjoying the benefits of a FIFO lifestyle.
The right candidate for this opportunity will have at least 1 year of Engineering experience working within a civil contractor, and will display a motivated attitude with a desire to learn and grow. This individual will be experienced in the delivery of technically challenging projects, maintaining the highest of standards with tight deadlines. Marine experience is highly regarded.
- Tertiary Civil or Structural Engineering qualifications.
- 1+ years’ exposure to civil construction OR infrastructure projects.
- Confident in Project Planning, costing and schedules.
- Proficiency with QA processes, testing and documentation.
- Experience in managing sub-contractors & liaising with the client.
- A pro-active, can do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Positive references from previous employers, demonstrating a stable employment history.
- Marine experience highly regarded.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to email@example.com
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Matthew on 0480 042 516
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now