Construction Site Engineer
- MAIN ROADS PACKAGE
- DIDO 10:4 ROSTER
- 18 – 24 MONTH PROJECT DURATION
I am currently recruiting for a WA Contractor who are working on a large-scale main roads project. This opportunity is on a 10:4 roster and will consist of road widenings, pavements, and intersection upgrades. This company are small enough to allow Engineers autonomy and an involvement with a full project life cycle, whilst also benefiting from working on a large-scale main roads project which will run for between 18 and 24 months.
The right candidate for this opportunity will have at least 3 years working within a civil contractor, and will be familiar with working on roads projects to MRWA specification. The right personality for this role will be somebody with a can-do attitude, will be motivated to grow and learn all there is in the roads space, and won’t shy away from a challenging environment.
- Tertiary Civil or Structural Engineering qualifications.
- 3+ years’ exposure to civil construction OR infrastructure projects.
- Confident in project planning, costing and schedules.
- Proficiency with QA processes, testing and documentation.
- Experience in managing sub-contractors & liaising with the client.
- A pro-active, can-do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Positive references from previous employers, demonstrating a stable employment history.
- MRWA experience highly regarded.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Matthew on 0480 042 516
E: email@example.comApply Now