Construction Site Engineer
- MASSIVE PROJECT – $800m
- METRO BASED OPPORTUNITY
- EXTENSIVE PROJECT PIPELINE – 4 years of METRO work
I am currently recruiting for a massive tier 1 contractor who are currently working on one of the largest scale civil projects in the Perth metropolitan area. I am looking for an Engineer who is experienced with at least one or more of the following, earthworks, structures, services or bridge construction. This current project will run for the next 15 months and following that there is a pipeline of 4 years METRO based work on major civil projects.
The right candidate for this position will have a minimum of 2 years of Australian industry experience working with the earlier mentioned civil scopes within a civil contractor, they will display an eagerness to take their career to the next step and will thrive in fast paced and demanding environments. This individual will be experienced in the delivery of technically challenging infrastructure projects, maintaining the highest of standards with tight deadlines.
- Tertiary Civil or Structural Engineering qualifications.
- 2+ years’ exposure to civil construction OR infrastructure projects.
- Confident in Project Planning, costing and schedules.
- Proficiency with QA processes, testing and documentation.
- Experience in managing sub-contractors & liaising with the client.
- A pro-active, can do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Positive references from previous employers, demonstrating a stable employment history.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Matthew on 0480 042 516
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now