Construction Site Engineer
- METRO WORK
- OPPORTUNITY TO WORK ON A VARIETY OF PROJECTS
- GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR CAREER GROWTH
Our client is a West Australian based civil construction contractor who specialise in the delivery of subdivisions. They are renowned for their respect, integrity and accountability with everyone they interact with. They are known as a contractor who is going into this current market with their heads screwed on and their eyes wide open and are currently fighting away work. This opportunity will involve a variety of civils including earthworks, roadworks, structures, and underground services.
We are currently searching for a Project Engineer to join the team on a permanent basis, working full time in the Perth metro. As Project Engineer, you will be required to have a minimum of 3 years’ of Australian experience working within a civil contractor, and will have experience with at least one of the earlier mentioned civil scopes. The right candidate for this role will be motivated to further develop their career in the civil space and won’t shy away from challenging environments.
This is a chance to further your career while enjoying the benefits of a METRO position.
- Tertiary Civil or Structural Engineering qualifications.
- 3+ years’ exposure to civil construction OR infrastructure projects.
- Confident in project planning, costing and schedules.
- Proficiency with QA processes, testing and documentation.
- Experience in managing sub-contractors & liaising with the client.
- A pro-active, can do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Positive references from previous employers, demonstrating a stable employment history.
- Subdivision experience highly regarded.
An attractive salary plus uplift is on offer for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the most respected names in the industry!
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to email@example.com
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Matthew on 0480 042 516
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now