Construction Site Engineer
Our client is an Australian owned and operating major civil construction contractor. Nationally accredited for Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality standards, they have a fantastic reputation for their project delivery and management systems. With a reputation for career development as well as offering long term security they are an employer of choice in the civil industry in Australia.
We are seeking an experienced Site Engineer to join the team on a permanent basis BASED IN PERTH. As a Site Engineer you will report directly to the Project Engineer, demonstrate a good understanding and exposure to main roads package. This is an opportunity to build upon your existing experience while gaining additional civil experience. This is an iconic 4 YEAR PROJECT with a business that can offer career progression for a driven individual. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the most respected names in the industry!
- Tertiary Civil or Structural Engineering qualifications
- 3 +years’ exposure to civil construction OR infrastructure projects
- Proficiency with QA processes, testing and documentation.
- Experience in managing sub-contractors & liaising with the client.
- A pro-active, can-do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Positive references from previous employers, demonstrating a stable employment history
- ROADS EXPERIENCE highly desirable!
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to Grace@zenithsearch.com
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Grace @ Zenith Search on 0480 042 522.
Associate Recruitment Consultant
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now