Zenith Site Engineer
- BULK EARTHWORKS – $30mil
- FIFO 2:1 ROSTER + 40% UPLIFT
- PERMANENT POSITION
Our client is a successful specialist infrastructure, construction and services contractor with a healthy record for winning complex and challenging multimillion-dollar packages on earthworks infrastructure and concrete construction packages throughout Western Australia within the mining sector.
We are currently searching for an experienced SITE ENGINEER to join the team. You will be working on a RESOURCES package. As an experienced Engineer, you will report directly to the Project Manager, and you will demonstrate proven civil experience across a range of projects including EARTHWORKS, ROADWORKS & DRAINAGE.
- Tertiary Engineering qualifications
- 2-3 years exposure to civil construction OR infrastructure projects in Australia.
- A pro-active, can-do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Positive references from previous employers, demonstrating a stable employment history.
- Previous exposure delivering projects $5-10mil plus.
- EARTHWORKS EXPERIENCE IS ESSENTIAL
An attractive package is on offer for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with WA’s number one business for employee retention.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to email@example.com
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Reid on 0483 958 605
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Web: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now