Construction Site Engineer / Project Engineer / Senior Project Engineer
Zenith is working with a well-known contractor to recruit a number of different level Engineering roles, for a 2-year FIFO project up north. We are seeking candidates at Site Engineer, Project Engineer, and Senior Project Engineer levels for a major structures project.
I am seeking Engineers with a good understanding and exposure to structures and large concrete packages. Ideally, this person will also have exposure and an understanding of MRWA specifications. I am also open to considering people who may not have this specific expereince but with a background in Australian-based civil infrastructure projects.
A 45% uplift on a 2:1 FIFO roster with a 5% retention bonus!
- Tertiary Civil or Structural Engineering qualifications.
- 3+ years’ exposure to civil construction OR infrastructure projects.
- Confident in Project Planning, costing and schedules.
- Proficiency with QA processes, testing and documentation.
- Experience in managing sub-contractors & liaising with the client.
- A pro-active, can do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Positive references from previous employers, demonstrating a stable employment history.
- EARTHWORKS, STRUCTURES, ROADS experience highly regarded.
An attractive salary plus uplift is on offer for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the most respected names in the industry!
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to Ben@zenithsearch.com
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Ben on 0468 365 112
Team Lead – WA Construction
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now