Zenith Site Manager
- MIXED CIVIL / INDUSTRIAL CONSTRUCTION PROJECT
- CONCRETE EXPERTISE DESIRED
- METRO BASED POSITION
If you prefer working for a smaller construction contractor where you are supported directly by the business owners, then you will love this opportunity.
With a highly experienced Director of over 20 years’ industry experience, you will play an important role for this contractor in the delivery of upgrade works for their key client. Experts in delivering design & construct, large-scale warehouse and industrial facilities, they are embedded as the builder of choice for this national transportation business.
This is a unique opportunity for a Supervisor or Site Manager with industrial, commercial and/or civil experience. Working initially on a 12-month contract basis, there is potential to stay with the employer and complete further projects.
Trade-qualified applicants will be strongly preferred, and your ‘hands-on’ attitude will see you excel. You will report to the PM and Director and will be fully responsible for the delivery of the subcontracted site works.
- Ideally trade qualified
- Several years’ experience in project delivery leadership roles
- Still willing to roll up your sleeves and be present on site with the subcontractors
- Civil works expertise in industrial / building projects would be perfect
- Experience leading multiple trades on site
- Strong communication skills.
- Great safety record adhering to all site policies and procedures.
An attractive salary is on offer for the successful candidate which can be discussed upon the level of experience you’re bringing to the project.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to email@example.com
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidentially and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.