Blue Collar Skimmer Operator
Are you an experienced CNC Lathe/Skimmer Operator – looking for a new challenge – look no more!
Based in Welshpool – this has the potential to go perm for the right candidate
working the afternoon shift 1.45pm – 10.15pm
$36hr dependent on experience
- Operate the skimming machine according to company procedures and quality standards.
- Monitor quality of skimming process and document results.
- Adjust machine settings as necessary to ensure proper skimming.
- Load and unload skimming materials.
- Maintain and clean the skimming machine and work area.
- Troubleshoot machine problems and make necessary repairs.
- Follow all safety protocols and wear all safety equipment.
- Report any machine malfunctions to supervisor.
- Complete all paperwork related to skimming process.
- Maintain inventory of skimming materials.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
You will need proven experience
high attention to detail
ability to stand for long periods
current DL own transport
Call Kris from Zenith Search on 0480 042 520 to discuss or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now
For more information on the role, please call us on 08 9480 0479 or email us.
Suite 6, Level 3, 1 Hood Street West
Subiaco WA 6008
- 08 9480 0479