Blue Collar Skip Truck Driver
- Ongoing Permanent Work – Eastern Suburbs Location
- Excellent Rates + Penalties – Paid Weekly
- Great culture – great employee feedback & career opportunities
Based in the Eastern suburbs you will enjoy working as a Skip Truck Driver for one of Perth’s busiest commercial & construction waste removal businesses.
Owning their entire fleet of trucks & with a staff retention rate as the best in the business, you will benefit from working with a team who look after their people, guaranteeing a long term fit which will only improve you career – & your ability to get up in the morning for work!!
With current opportunities driving the skip trucks, you will need at least your HR (auto or synchro) Licence and preferably have commercial experience driving around Perth. Waste management or construction driving experience will add value.
In this role you will be respected and enabled to take charge of the work you do best on a daily basis – with guidance & support on hand as needed or desired.
To make this role your own you will:
- Have at least your HR (auto or synchro) Licence
- Preferably have previous Perth metro driving experience
- Any waste/construction driving experience will help
- Looking to commit for the long term
- Be available to start early, finish early (45-55 hours/week)
- Be available to start at short notice
These roles are offering an excellent hourly rate and long-term career opportunities. It is ideal if you are able to commence at short notice and have the right to work in Australia without visa assistance.
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry please call Ian on 08 9480 0479.
Please submit your resume in Word Document form.Apply Now