Construction Spatial Science Technicians
Seeking great weather, amazing location and world class construction projects to work on? Is 2023 your year to make the big move “down under” to the land of opportunity?
Mentorship, coaching & the opportunity to develop your career with an elite project delivery team.
Are you seeking great adventure and an outdoor lifestyle? Would you enjoy being able to access some of the most beautiful and pristine beaches in the world? Surfing, fishing, boating and much much more. With full sponsorship provided to the right candidates, this would be the time to relocate to Australia! Perth is consistently highly ranked in the most livable cities IN THE WORLD!
Our client is a successful international multidisciplinary contractor with a healthy record for winning complex and challenging multibillion dollar packages of work.
We are recruiting Surveying or Spatial Science Technicians with a background in large civil and structural infrastructure construction projects. These roles are offered on a permanent, full time basis.
Typical duties are likely to include:
- Obtain and analyse spatial information using surveying instruments and photogrammetric equipment, drafting and developing databases, maps and charts
- Supporting the team of Surveyors, Cartographers and Spatial Scientist, working closely with Construction Project Managers, the Engineering team and Surveyors
- Having a solid grasp of plans, local regulations and codes of practices
- Organising work programs and inspections, perform routine computations
To be considered for this role:
- Relevant diploma is desirable but not essential
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Previous experience working on large construction projects
- An ability to liaise with clients, direct staff, and subcontractors
Zenith Search was established in 2011, with our Directors operating successfully in the construction sector since 2006 we saw an opportunity to develop a new business that specialised in delivering an exceptional level of service to the market. Our business has a trusted reputation and enviable track record in delivering contract, permanent and executive search recruitment services.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please submit a CV to:
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now
Suite 6, Level 3, 1 Hood Street West
Subiaco WA 6008
- 08 9480 0479