Zenith Spray Truck Operative
- Permanent Full Time Role – Perth Based Work
- Excellent Rates + Overtime, Allowances, RDO’s
- Great Culture – Excellent Employee Feedback & Career Opportunities
Based south of the river but working on road surfacing projects all over Perth, this is an opportunity for you to join the team as a permanent employee from day 1 with all the benefits – permanent salary, annual leave, sick pay and RDO’s to name a few.
Enjoy working with this well renowned Australian owned business as you benefit from using their state of the art machinery on key projects in Perth. With a staff retention rate as the best in the business, there is a good reason why this role will be a great long term fit for you which will only add value to your career – & your ability to get up in the morning for work!!
The current opportunity is as a Spray Seal Operator to join the team working in the local Perth area.
Opportunities exist also for truck drivers and operators who are open to being cross trained within the business and who are seeking the opportunity to grow and progress within the business & wider industry.
In this role you will be respected and enabled to take charge of the work you do best on a daily basis – with guidance & support on hand as needed or desired.
To make this role your own you will:
- Have at least your HR Licence, preferably HC
- Spray Truck Operating experience
- Experience in the spray sealing/asphalt industries
- Have a White card/blue card
- Ability to work days/nights will help
- Ability/desire to help out on other machines & with the team as needed
- This is a PERMANENT role – we are looking for long term commitment
- Be available to start at short notice in Perth.
This role is offering an excellent permanent role and long-term career opportunity. It is ideal if you are able to commence at short notice and have the right to work in Australia without visa assistance.
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry please call Ian on 08 9480 0479.
Please submit your resume in Word Document form.Apply Now