Construction Structures Engineer
- METRO Opportunity
- Structures Project – $200mil
- Permanent position
Our client is an Australian owned and operating major civil construction contractor. Nationally accredited for Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality standards, they have a fantastic reputation for their project delivery and management systems. With a reputation for career development as well as offering long term security they are an employer of choice in the civil industry in Australia.
We are seeking an available Project Engineer who is looking for their next opportunity based here in PERTH.
- This position will assist in the prompt delivery of a $200 million-dollar project. This position will be based the metro area. STRUCTURES experience is essential.
This is an opportunity to build upon your existing project experience while being part of a 2 year project. Excellent career progression, opportunity to step up to Project Manager.
- Tertiary Civil or Structural Engineering qualifications
- 8+years’ exposure to civil construction OR infrastructure projects
- Proficiency with QA processes, testing and documentation
- Experience in managing sub-contractors & liaising with the client
- A pro-active, can-do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running
- Positive references from previous employers, demonstrating a stable employment history
- STRUCTURES AND BRIDGES highly desirable.
An attractive salary plus uplift is on offer for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the most respected names in the industry!
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to Catherine@zenithsearch.com
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Catherine on 0480042519 or 08 9366 9609
Manager – WA Civil
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now