Building and Construction Superintendent
- Concrete Package
- 2:1 ROSTER – +25% Uplift
- $38million Project
Our client was established early 2000’s as an earthworks & concrete specialist. Since then, the company has grown to become a major contractor that specialises in all aspects of civil and structural construction works. Working across the resource sector, infrastructure sector and the government departments of Defence, Water Corporation, Western Power, Main Roads, and PTA.
We are seeking a Civil Superintendent with extensive knowledge and experience managing Bulk Earthwork projects (moving volumes over 200,000m3) & Concreting Projects (In-Situ pours over 14,000m3). This role is a Permanent position on a 2:1 FIFO Roster with an excellent & competitive salary package.
Ideally you will have skills and attributes including:
- Minimum of 3 years in a Superintendent role or 10 years in a Supervision role
- Extensive knowledge of Bulk Earthworks & Concreting across $30mil+ Projects
- Experience moving over 200,000m3 of materials & concrete pours over 14,000m3
- Experience managing crews of 40-100 people
- Genuine desire to be part of an environment where you can Effect change.
- Must reside in WA and able to work FIFO on 2/1 roster
An attractive salary is on offer for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the most respected up & coming names in the industry!!!
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to email@example.com
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Cameron on 0480 042 521.
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now