Civil Earthworks & Structures Supervisor
- Underground Services & MRWA Projects
- 5:2 DIDO – +20% Uplift
- Multiple Projects
Our client is a multi-disciplinary company founded in 1984 working in the Civil Industry across various project scopes such as Earthworks, Main Roads, Tunnel Construction, Water Management & Underground Services.
This client is all about their people, they value the experience and knowledge everyone brings to the table. They are looking for long term employees looking to further their careers and expand their knowledge on various projects across WA.
We are seeking a Underground Services Supervisor with extensive knowledge and experience managing Bulk Earthwork projects, Utilities & Main Roads. This role is a Permanent position on a 5:2 DIDO Roster with an excellent & competitive salary package.
Ideally you will have skills and attributes including:
- Minimum of 3 years in a supervision role
- Extensive knowledge of Underground Services and road construction with projects $5m+
- Experience with Bulk Earthworks essential
- Genuine desire to be part of an environment where you can effect change.
- Experience running projects in regional Australia, in areas that produce challenges of materials suitability and procurement.
- Must reside in WA and able to work a DIDO 5:2 Roster
An attractive salary is on offer for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the most respected names in the industry!!!
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to email@example.com
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Cameron on 0480 042 521.
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now