- METRO – Work Life Balance
- $140-160k +Project Bonuses +Super
- Long Term Project – 4 years’ worth of work!
Our client is an Australian owned and operating major civil construction contractor. Nationally accredited for Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality standards, they have a fantastic reputation for their project delivery and management systems. With a reputation for career development as well as offering long term security they are an employer of choice in the civil industry in Australia.
We are seeking a Civil Supervisor with extensive knowledge and experience managing projects such as Rails, Structures, Bulk Earthworks & Services. This role is a Permanent position in the METRO Region with an excellent & competitive salary package.
Ideally you will have skills and attributes including:
- Minimum of 3 years in a supervision role
- Extensive knowledge of Rail Projects including Bulk Earthworks, Concrete & Structures
- Experience with Bulk Earthworks essential
- Experience running projects in regional Australia, in areas that produce challenges of materials suitability and procurement.
- Must reside in WA and able to work in the METRO Region.
An attractive salary is on offer for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the most respected names in the industry!!!
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to email@example.com
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Cameron on 0480 042 521.
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now