- Subdivision & Utilities Work
- METRO – Local Work
- Long Term Projects
Our client is a privately owned civil construction and mining services contractor servicing developers of civil infrastructure and mining projects throughout Western Australia.
They are a multi-disciplined civil construction and mining contractor providing services through four core divisions INCLUDING Civil Infrastructure, Mining Services, Urban Renewal and Marine Infrastructure.
We are seeking a supervisor with extensive knowledge and experience managing Subdivision Projects. This role is a permanent position in the METRO area with an excellent & competitive salary package.
Ideally you will have skills and attributes including:
- Minimum of 3 years in a Supervision role
- Extensive knowledge of Subdivision and Utilities across residential projects above $5m+
- Experience with Earthworks essential
- Genuine desire to be part of an environment where you can effect change.
- Experience running MRWA Specification Projects above $5m+
- Must reside in WA and able to work in the METRO area
An attractive salary is on offer for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the most respected names in the industry!!!
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All communication and your resume are treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Cameron on 0480 042 521.
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now
Suite 6, Level 3, 1 Hood Street West
Subiaco WA 6008
- 08 9480 0479