- $250 MILLION PROJECT
- MRWA / EARTHWORKS EXPERIENCE
- METRO BASED POSITION
Our client is a Tier 1 contractor. Nationally accredited for Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality standards, they have a fantastic reputation for their project delivery and management systems. With a reputation for career development as well as offering long term security they are an employer of choice in the civil industry in Australia.
- This is a unique opportunity for a Civil Supervisor with extensive MRWA and Earthworks experience who is interested in joining a $250mil structures project! This project has a 2 plus year scope of life providing longevity metro work for successful candidates with suitable experience.
- Tertiary Civil or Structural Engineering qualifications.
- Minimum of 5 years in a Supervisor role for a civil contractor
- Extensive knowledge of roads and earthworks essential.
- Structures experience highly regarded.
- Experience managing crews of 15+ people with strong leadership skills.
- Genuine desire to be part of an environment where you can utilise your skills and knowledge.
- Strong client management skills.
- Great safety record adhering to all site policies and procedures.
- Must reside in WA as this is a metro-based role.
An attractive salary is on offer for the successful candidate which can be discussed upon the level of experience you’re bringing to the project. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the most respected names in the industry!
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to email@example.com
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Josh on 08 9366 9609 / 0480 042 518.
Senior Recruitment Consultant – WA Civil
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now