Building and Construction Supervisor – Civil
- First class retention on offer with this sector leading contractor
- 2&1 roster – Permanent Supervisor Position
- Western Australian business delivering MRWA projects
Are you seeking a company that will offer you growth and a platform where your management backs and mentors you? Do you have strong knowledge of the standards and regulations working to MRWA Spec? Are you experiences with the construction of roads from sub-base up, underground services and MRWA pavement maintenance and upgrades throughout the metro and regional Western Australia.
About the Company:
This contactor is all about its people, they recruit based on cultural fit as well as attitude and experience. With a highly experience team leading the business. The attitude and approach they take internally is being seen by external client which has been one of the ingredients to their success.
Working for a business currently running several MRWA and Bulk Earthworks projects across Western Australia. The attitude and approach they take towards their staff has been one of the key ingredients to their success. This contractor empowering their employees to make changes effectively, supporting them with resources including logical systems and a modern fleet of machinery allowing for sucessful delivery of project.
Ideally you will have skills and attributes including:
- Minimum of 3 years in a supervision role.
- Extensive knowledge of MRWA specification and road construction with projects $5m+
- Genuine desire to be part of an enviroment where you can ACTUALLY effect change.
- HIGHLY DESIRABLE – Cert IV in Civil Supervison
- Experience running projects in regional Australia, in areas that produce challenges of materials suitability and procurement.
- Must currently be located in WA and able to work FIFO on 2/1 roster
Sounds Good Right, But what else is in it for you?
We’re happy to discuss a fair and reasonable salary for the ideal candidate. An employer who is genuinely willing to invest in your future.
Want to find out more?
Call Joe Forte at Zenith Search for a confidential conversation on 0402 967 274
Senior Consultant – Civil
Email: email@example.comApply Now