Executive Search Supervisor – Civil
- Supervisor – Civil
- Metro-Based or FIFO/DIDO – 10/4 or 2/1
- Range of Discplines – Civil, Structures, Roads, Rail, In-ground Services.
Our clients operate across a range of sectors including mining, civil construction, rail, roads, concrete, water, piping, in-ground services, electrical and more, and we currently have a broad range of roles in both metro and remote locations (Perth-based & FIFO) for Supervisors and Superintendents who have worked in any of these disciplines.
We are seeking Civil Supervisors with extensive knowledge and experience managing major construction projects valued from circa $20m upwards in any of the disciplines mentioned above. These roles are permanent positions, based either in Perth metro area, DIDO on 10/4, or on a 2:1 FIFO Roster with an excellent & competitive salary package that will include an appropriate uplift, don’t miss out on these fantastic opportunities!
Ideally you will have skills and attributes including:
- Minimum of 5 years in a Supervisor role for a civil contractor
- Extensive knowledge of roads, structures, earthworks, concrete, rail, water infrastructure or services Projects
- Experience managing crews of 20+ people
- Genuine desire to be part of an environment where you can effect change
- Must reside in WA, and able to do DIDO or FIFO roster for applicable jobs
Please APPLY via this ad and we can discuss which of the roles (and rosters etc) suits you best.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to email@example.com
All communication and your resume are treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Joe on 0402 967 274.
Senior Recruitment Consultant