- Bulk Earthworks & MRWA Projects
- 2:1 ROSTER – +30% Uplift
- Long Term Career – Long Term Projects
Our client are specialists within the Civil Construction space, with massive Bulk Earthworks projects & MRWA projects being won across the Western Australia mining sector.
This contactor is all about its people, they recruit based on cultural fit as well as attitude and experience. With a highly experience team leading the business. The attitude and approach they take internally is being seen by external client which has been one of the ingredients to their success.
We are seeking a Earthworks Supervisor with extensive knowledge and experience managing Bulk Earthwork projects & MRWA. This role is a Permanent position on a 2:1 FIFO Roster with an excellent & competitive salary package.
Ideally you will have skills and attributes including:
- Minimum of 3 years in a supervision role
- Extensive knowledge of MRWA specification and road construction with projects $5m+
- Experience with Bulk Earthworks essential
- Genuine desire to be part of an environment where you can ACTUALLY effect change.
- Experience running projects in regional Australia, in areas that produce challenges of materials suitability and procurement.
- Must reside in WA and able to work FIFO on 2/1 roster
An attractive salary is on offer for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the most respected names in the industry!!!
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Cameron on 0480 042 521.
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now