Building and Construction Surveyor
What’s on offer for you
A professional environment for you to operate in, with one of the fastest growing tier-2 civil contractors in Melbourne. Working across primarily civil components of commercial building projects, you would be helping to build this company’s Surveying capabilities.
What will you do?
You will undertake a variety of surveying work, manage day-to- day aspects including client interaction, fieldwork, calculations, safety management, and quality assurance of all work as well as other tasks including:
- Preparing plans from field survey data
- Computing survey data
- Completing surveys in an efficient and professional manner
- Accurate record keeping of job progress
- Pre-organize job requirements (plans, field notes, dwg files) and pre-calculations if necessary
- Implement controls documented for all specified tasks
What you need to succeed
- Diploma in Surveying, Geomatics or relative field experience
- Previous civil construction survey experience including major structures preferred but not essential
- Survey Engineering Software 12d / Trimble Business Centre / AutoCAD skills preferred.
- A keen, willing and ‘can do’ attitude
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to email@example.com
All applications will be treated with strict confidence.
Suite 6, Level 3, 1 Hood Street West
Subiaco WA 6008
- 08 9480 0479