Zenith Systems Accountant
- WA’S LARGEST CONSTRUCTION MATERIAL SUPPLIER
- METRO BASED POSITION
- PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY
Our client is an Australian owned and leading raw construction material supplier. Nationally accredited for Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality standards, they have a fantastic reputation for their project delivery and management systems. With a reputation for career development as well as offering long term security they are an employer of choice in Australia.
We are seeking an experienced Systems Accountant to join the team on a permanent basis in a METRO BASED ROLE. As a Systems Accountant you will demonstrate a good understanding and exposure to system implementation, customization, and project s integration. This is an opportunity to build upon your existing accounting experience within a dynamic workforce with great culture. This is a business that can offer career progression for a driven individual. This reputable business has excellent retention as they pride themselves on securing repeat work with clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Experience in accounting or systems accounting using Pronto
- Knowledge of ERP solutions, preferably Pronto Xi, and accounting standard processes & procedures
- Practical understanding of accounting logic and data flows in accounting packages (systems)
- Knowledge of inter-company accounting
- Understanding of ERP solutions in organisations with inventory & maintenance departments
- Understanding of API integrations to / from ERP solutions and ability for early identification of potential data /data integrity issues.
- Knowledge of Pronto Data Intelligence, including creating Data Grids, Object Properties, Data Fields and Data Intelligence Projects.
- Knowledge of IBM Cognos Analytics / Reporting portals including development of Cognos Reports.
- Strong attention to detail and disciplined approach to data integrity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with employees at all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to problem solve, think independently and proactively.
- Knowledge of Systems and Business Process analysis and ability to create supporting documentation.
- Knowledge of additional reporting solutions such as SAP Crystal Reports & SSRS
An attractive salary is on offer for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the most respected names in the industry!
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to Grace@zenithsearch.com
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Grace @ Zenith Search on 0480 042 522.
Associate Recruitment Consultant
W: www.zenithsearch.comApply Now