Human Resources and Personnel Talent Aquisition Spcialist
What’s on offer for you
A professional environment for you to operate in, with one of the fastest growing tier-2 civil contractors in Melbourne. Working in a young, enthusiastic internal recruitment team allows you develop your skills in the civil construction market.
They offer a flexible working environment with a WFH option and scheduled RDOs to reward a hard-working team.
There will be professional coaching and mentoring on offer along the way that will result in your growth professionally.
We are looking for high performers, while also place great importance on reputation, service delivery, business ethics and relationship building ability.
As the winning candidate, you must possess
- Experience supporting end-to-end recruitment in an agency or internal environment, experience within technical recruitment such as engineering and construction.
- Experience ‘headhunting’ and proactively identifying and approaching talent through LinkedIn Recruiter, or SEEK Premium Talent Search.
- Exceptional interpersonal and influencing skills, you love finding out what makes top talent tick, and connecting them with a meaningful opportunity.
- The ability to multi-task under pressure, and business partner effectively, adapting your approach to meet the unique needs of the stakeholder and respective role category.
- Willingness to conduct market research, stays abreast of workforce trends and insights that can add value to your stakeholders.
- Ability to build long term relationships and understand where you can add value.
- Sense of urgency & self-starter / motivated approach.
This environment gives you the opportunity take responsibility for your future, with the added backing and support from everyone around you.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to email@example.com
All applications will be treated with strict confidence.