Zenith Technical Services Manager (Corporate)
- Perth Based Opportunity – lead technical services across multiple sites
- Highly competitive package to reflect experience and skills
- Look at exciting new initiatives to drive forward operational excellence
The opportunity – Technical Services Manager (Underground)
You will be joining a well-known mid-tier mining organisation that are currently operating in Australia. They are committed to implementing world-class, safe and sustainable mines targeting battery metals.
They are looking for a Technical Services Manager to join their Head office in Perth and take charge of their technical services department and lead technical initiatives, implement best practices, and contribute to the mission of powering the future with clean energy solutions.
Reporting to the General Manager – Integrated Planning your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Utilising experience to increase productivity and optimise activity across the different sites.
- Act as an owner, focusing on problem-solving and delivering on committed plans.
- Continually improving already excellent internal safety culture.
- Provide technical input to the mine operations, including management, progress, design, contracts and contractor management.
- Ensure mine plans are updated and completed to meet mine plan calendar.
- Be fully proficient with Deswik mine design and scheduling software to create executable schedules and plans
- Liaise with Mine Manager to ensure application of the agreed mine plan so that short and medium targets are met.
- Support and mentor team members to manage priorities, workloads, planning, expectations and performance.
Is this for you?
To be successful in the role you must be able to demonstrate:
- A strong background in underground mining operations with a track record of successfully leading teams to deliver outcomes that consistently meet or exceed deliverables.
- Strong analytical skills, with a focus on Continuous Improvement
- Excellent communication and leadership skills with the ability to influence key stakeholders
- Collaborative & clear leadership style and sound management skills
- Financial management and budgeting skills
- Proven experience in geology, geotechnical engineering, survey, design, planning and cost modelling of mines
- Sound contractual and commercial skills
If this role sounds like the perfect fit for you click apply now to send a copy of your CV.
On the other hand, if you are unsure if this role is the right fit for you get in touch with Bernard on 0458 604 939 to have a confidential discussion around your career.
Your resume will be kept completely private & confidential until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
Associate Director – Mining
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now