Blue Collar Trade Assistant/Gantry Crane Operator
- FULL TIME ONGOING ROLE – SOUTHERN SUBURBS
- GREAT HOURLY RATE – PAID WEEKLY
- IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE
This Trade Assistant/Overhead Gantry Crane Operator role will be based in a warehouse in the Southern Suburbs. On successfully making this your next career move, you will enjoy working for one of Australia’s largest steel distributors.
You will become a key part of the team working within the warehouse and benefit from working across various duties such as managing the movement of steel in, out and around the warehouse, using the forklift and overhead cranes and using power tools as required.
If this sounds like you, apply now to this job and I will be happy to have a confidential discussion and talk in more detail.
- Ongoing warehouse based work
- Steel processing and fabrication environment
- Monday to Friday
- Afternoon and Night shifts available (Training happens during Day shifts)
- Working with forklift, overheard cranes, and operating power tools
- $33.75 per hour plus super and penalties – PAID WEEKLY
- Valid Forklift Ticket and Overhead Crane certificate with experience
- Previous experience working with steel is highly regarded
- Experience handling heavy weights
- Previous experience with hand power tools
- Must be able to pass a medical and drug and alcohol test at any time
- Good understanding of warehouse safety protocols and OHS requirements
- Ability to effectively communicate with other team members and customers
- Good hours available
- Immediate start
- Must be able to commit for long term work
This role is offering an excellent long-term career opportunity within a highly regarded Australian business. It is ideal if you are able to commence at short notice and have the right to work in Australia without visa assistance.
Call Kris for a confidential chat on 0480 042 520 or email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.Apply Now