Corporate Support Training Coordinator – Global Engineering Company
- Global leader in engineering services
- Experienced Training Coordinator with current Cert IV Training and Assessment
- Up to $120k + super + career progression – Subiaco
This is a great opportunity to join a global engineering leader who deliver services into the asset maintenance, mining services, engineering and construction areas and have been instrumental in delivering some key, high profile, landmark projects across Australia.
The Exciting Position:
A new position has become available for an experienced and driven Training Coordinator to join the Corporate Health, Safety & Training team based in Subiaco.
In this position you will:
- Designing and implementing training programs
- Competency verification and management processes
- Assisting in the development of site training plans, matrixes, and packages
- Participate in the review, develop and support the implementation of the Company Training Framework and Management System.
- Provide technical advice and support to operations regarding VET and Competency
- Build key relationships with management teams to ensure a proactive approach is adopted with regards to training needs and training is factored into incident learnings, implementation of new machinery, systems and processes
- Assisting various sites in meeting training requirements, including on-site assessments / VOCs
- Develop assessments, training related reports and notifications to meet business needs
- Develop internal training packages and assessment documentation in conjunction with SME’s
- Assist in scheduling and reporting of training related auditing processes
- Promote key training and compliance initiatives to key stakeholders
The successful applicant will ideally have:
- Previous experience in a similar role including the development of training packages
- Cert IV Training and Assessment (current)
- Diploma of Training and Assessment (highly desirable)
- Verisafe Accredited Assessor (highly desirable)
- High Risk Work Licence Qualifications (WP, LF, SB, SI, SA, RB, RI, RA, DG)
- Formal qualifications in WHS (highly Desirable)
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems
Benefits for you:
- Up to $120k + super
- Work for a market leader
- Excellent career opportunities
- Be part of a dynamic training team
We are conducting immediate interviews so please send your resume immediately to
Tanzela Azam – Senior Associate Director by clicking ‘apply now’.
For more information on the role, please call us on 08 9480 0479 or email us.
Suite 6, Level 3, 1 Hood Street West
Subiaco WA 6008
- 08 9480 0479