Mining Underground Geology Technician
Our client is a well-established mining company with a strong focus on base metals production operations in the Goldfields region of Western Australia. They are committed to delivering superior results by utilizing innovative technology and industry-leading practices. They are currently seeking an experienced Underground Geology Technician to join their team.
This is an exciting time to join a well-established company with growth plans anchored in the growing demand for Battery Minerals. You will be joining an experienced underground team and will have the opportunity to learn and develop one of the most complex mineral deposits in WA mining.
As an Underground Geology Technician, you will be responsible for providing accurate and timely geological data to support the mining operation. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Conducting geological mapping, face mapping, and core logging in the underground mining environment
- Assisting with the interpretation of geological data to support mine planning and development
- Sampling and assaying ore and waste material
- Monitoring and reporting on geological aspects of mining operations
- Relevant tertiary qualification in geology or a related field
- Previous experience working in underground mining operations
- Experience in geological mapping and core logging
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Competitive salary package
- Fly-in Fly-out roster, 8 days on 6 days off
- Accommodation and meals provided while on site
- Opportunities for career development and progression within the company
If you are an experienced Underground Geology Technician looking for your next career move, then this is the opportunity for you. Apply now to join a dynamic team and work in a challenging and rewarding environment.
Get in touch with John via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0480 042 524Apply Now