Mining Underground Mining Engineer
Do you want to live in a beautful coastal town of New Zealand and work for a multinational gold producer?
This role can offer long-term career development with internal progression into a senior position as you develop your technical and operational skillsets in a complex and dynamic mine.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- 2+ years’ experience in a Production Engineer role (Underground)
- Competency in drill and blast designs with exposure to Deswik software highly regarded.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a strong ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail.
- Tertiary Qualification in Engineering (Mining)
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to grow your career with an international gold mining business and enjoy the comfort of being home every night.
If you’d like to know more about this role or find out if you are a suitable candidate, please hit the apply button or call me for a confidential discussion.
0480 042 510
Associate Recruitment Consultant – Zenith SearchApply Now
For more information on the role, please call us on 08 9480 0479 or email us.
Suite 6, Level 3, 1 Hood Street West
Subiaco WA 6008
- 08 9480 0479