Mining Underground Project Manager – Expat
- Well respected and global mining organisation
- Expat role FIFO to any capital city in the world!
- Deliver successful outcomes on world class projects.
The opportunity – U/G Project Manager Expat
Imagine being part of an organisation where the work you do has a direct impact on the local communities, not just economically but also socially.
And what if joining that organisation, you will be joining a team that offers a great management culture where you will truly be rewarded for the work that you do.
This opportunity will go beyond your imagination in delivering on your expectations.
Joining this well-respected global mining organisation as an expat based in West Africa this company will give you the opportunity to work closely with a national workforce that is eager to benefit from your experience.
You will have the chance to champion safety and drive production and performance initiatives while providing critical leadership to the team to ensure success.
This opportunity will see you report direct to the Project & Operations Managers where your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Engaging with the client regularly where you can shine with your commercial, technical and service delivery skillsets.
- Utilising experience to increase productivity and optimise mining activity
- Provide direct support and oversight to team members and site staff to ensure a positive safety, quality, team and performance culture is developed and maintained on each project consistent with the companies’ purpose, ambition, values and company initiatives.
- Continually improving already excellent internal safety culture as well being a key agent of transfer information to the local community
- Be responsible for progress reporting, cost control and forecasting
- Support and mentor team members to manage priorities, workloads, planning, expectations and performance
Is this for you?
To be successful in the role you will be able to demonstrate:
- A strong background in managing underground mining operations with a track record of successfully leading teams to deliver outcomes that consistently meet or exceed deliverables.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills with the ability to influence key stakeholders
- Collaborative & clear leadership style and sound management skills
- Financial management and budgeting skills couple with strong understanding of contract management
- Demonstrated high level knowledge of all relevant regulatory requirements associated with mining operations.
- Underground Supervisors Certificate of Competency or First Class Mine Mangers Certificate of Competency.
Your resume will be kept completely private & confidential until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
If this role sounds like the perfect fit for you click apply now to send a copy of your CV.
On the other hand, if you are unsure if this role is the right fit for you get in touch with Bernard on 0480 042 511 to have a confidential discussion around your career.
Associate Director – Mining
All applications will be treated strict confidence