Mining Underground Shift Supervisor
- Underground gold
- Family-friendly 8:6 roster
- Long mine-life and career progression opportunities
The opportunity – U/G Shift Supervisor
You will be joining a well-known underground gold mining organisation with a great company culture, that are currently operating across Western Australia. They are currently seeking an experienced U/G Shift Supervisor to join their team.
Reporting to the Project Manager Operations your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Frontline supervision of Underground mobile equipment as stipulated in the contract
- Utilising experience to increase productivity and optimise activity whilst providing continuous improvement on an already excellent internal safety culture
- Support and mentor team members to manage priorities, workloads, planning, expectations and performance
- Recognize hazards and fill out appropriate documentation
Is this for you?
To be successful in the role you must be able to demonstrate:
- WA or NSW Underground Shift Supervisor Certificate of Competency
- A strong background in running and managing mining operations with a track record of successfully supervising crews to deliver outcomes that consistently meet or exceed deliverables.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills with the ability to influence key stakeholders
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Sound knowledge of safe mining practices
Successful candidates can expect to be contacted within 1 business day of the application.
Your resume will be kept completely private & confidential until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
If this role sounds like the perfect fit for you click apply now to send a copy of your CV.
On the other hand, if you are unsure if this role is the right fit for you get in touch with David on 0480 042 512 to arrange a confidential discussion around your career.
Recruitment Consultant – Mining
Email: email@example.comApply Now